Intro to Life Forever: FREE SRT

Introduction of The Sartorial Researcher and Therapist



                                                             All images via/ Instagram 





   When I was in High school I use to ride the train from Gary Metro center to Millennium station, right across from the Giant Bean in Chicago. Best seven dollars I use to spend weekly. I went downtown to Hit LDRS and to window shop at all the designer stores (Gucci,Prada, Barneys.., etc).This Blog is almost like a love letter to fashion. By no means am I an expert, I learn something new everyday when it comes to fashion. Im here to analyze and critique different looks and trends, looking critically at the current climate ruling streetwear and high-fashion. 

Yes, I watch runway shows and of course I read GQ, every fashion week spending countless hours glued to my Mac, iPhone in hand. I’d like to think of myself as a student of the game. Not saying I own every major piece or "Grail", but those pieces do influence my taste. Each day I explore fashion, I find new beauty in it. 

My favorite store to just stop by was Ralph Lauren on Michigan Avenue. 

Ralph Lauren has been a household name for as long as I’ve been alive (I’m 22 for context). Each time he has found a way to exist through all Eras and trends. What made him timeless? Authenticity. Somehow Mr. Lauren has made himself such a staple in fashion that he transcends trends. You all remember Rugby right? Every dude (heck every girl) you knew use to want some rugby gear, simply because of the name. That’s the genius of the brand. 


That is what made me start this blog. Music Mogul,Jay-Z said in an interview “Be Ralph Lauren”. Isn’t the goal to have timeless style?  As The Sartorial Researcher and Therapist, I hope the topics that are featured can help at least one person reach that level of timelessness. 


Remember I’m human and my style is different from yours. Take what I’m saying with a grain of salt and enjoy the content I come up with. 

Truly Yours, 

SRT

Comments

Popular Posts